Website: Redding Luxury Listings
I value knowledge and education and each year I take new courses to learn how to best serve my clients and to stay up with the latest in real estate trends. I have achieved numerous real estate designations and awards. I strive to provide the highest customer service and to have 100% client satisfaction. My philosophy is to do what is right and best for the client each and every time. I take the time to get to know each client personally and work together with his or her needs to get the best results.
I was born and raised here in Redding, California. After graduating from Shasta High School I went on to obtain my Master’ s Degree in International Business. I spent 18 years away from Redding traveling and working around the world (including Germany, the Bay Area and 8 years in Portland, Oregon). Finding there is no greater place to work and live, I returned to Redding with my husband and three children in 2005. I love living in Redding! I keep myself busy in the community with AAUW, Leadership Redding (class of 2009) and volunteering at Redding School of the Arts where my two younger children attend school.
I look forward to hearing from you and I hope you will give me the opportunity to represent you in your real estate transaction!
- Master of International Business, Pepperdine University
- BA Political Science, UC Santa Barbara
- Real Estate Broker
- Multi-Million Dollar Producer every year in real estate
- Top Producer of Shasta Association of Realtors
- Certified Residential Specialist
- Certified New Homes Specialist
- Short Sales and Foreclosure Resource designation
- Certified Property Management
- Leadership Redding Class 2009